Why Purchase Horizontal Single Slider Windows from WinChoice USA®?
These windows make for a great upgrade to older windows. What’s more, the fusion welded frames and mainframe corner joints won’t loosen up over time and allow thermal energy to pass through as often happens with mechanically fastened frames and joints of other windows. These are great upgrades, especially if you are replacing older windows that have aluminum frames.
Standard on All Single Sliding Windows:
- EXTERIOR MILLWORK FRAME DESIGN
- FUSION WELDED SASH AND MAINFRAME
- PATENTED INTEGRAL J-CHANNEL DESIGN
- MULTIPLE COLOR OPTIONS
- OPTIONAL JAMB EXTENSION PRODUCTS
- MAINTENANCE-FREE VINYL CONSTRUCTION
- EXTRA-WIDE, STURDY INTEGRAL NAILING FIN
- AVAILABLE FOR REPLACEMENT OR NEW CONSTRUCTION
WinChoice USA® Single Slider Window Benefits:
- LIFT-OUT SASH
- FULL-LENGTH EXTRUDED HANDLE RAIL
- HEAVY DUTY SASH ROLLERS
- FIN-SEAL WEATHER STRIPPING
- OPTIONAL WinChoice USA® LOW-E GLASS
- WinChoice USA® INSULATED GLASS SYSTEM
- WinChoice USA® VINYL COMPOUND
- INTERLOCKING MEETING RAIL DESIGN
- DESIGNER CAM LOCK
Horizontal Single Sliding Windows:
There are a lot of advantages to having the experts at WinChoice USA® install horizontal single-sliding windows in your home and/or business. Since these sliding windows open horizontally, they can be much larger than single-hung or double-hung windows which means a larger unobstructed view as well as larger openings for ventilation. A single-sliding window opens from one side and can be conveniently removed for easy cleaning of both sides.